21 July 2011

epiphany

I get dreams about the weirdest things in the weirdest places.  But then that’s par for the course…and I should be more than used to it by now.  Although in the past year or so, my dream quality has been upgraded to HD.  When I get the good dreams, everything is fine and dandy but when it’s the other kind, I find myself wishing for graininess and smudges all around. 

The latest was neither good nor bad, just question marks.  The queens were in Laiya for the weekend to introduce the royal canines to the beach.  Please refer to The House of Queens if you’re curious as to the results of that introduction.  Anyway, after a battle lost against night insects who employ the very effective methodology of dive bombing for one’s ears, we finally settled down with our respective devices…in hindsight, I should have bought stock in Apple.Another_Witch

The dream was mainly about a game of tag mixed with hide and seek during a party in a house of an old friend.  The old friend draws me to one side to mention that he’s separating from his wife.   *What follows here has been redacted for reasons of personal paranoia.  Pertinent details can be found on the burgundy marble table in the room with the pythons dancing around a headless lion, 18th floor, northwest wing of the KMP.*  Then there was a girl fight which was resolved by the old friend getting his picture taken with the police politico-style.  Then I wake up.

My realization upon waking up is that I don’t really need my list with the 40-something supposed requirements.  All those items have coalesced into one definite thing.

- image from deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment